Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Dream: McDonald's Invaders

A quick and simple one.  Last night I dreamed that instead of those ordering screens in the lobby, McDonalds had video game machines that also let you order food.  You would play a level of a 3D Space Invaders style game, but with flying food instead of aliens.  You would attempt to only shoot the items you wanted to order.  If you successfully got through the level unscathed, you could submit the order and get 10% off the ticket.

This kept the line down at the counter, since most people wanted to play the game and get the discount.  Unfortunately, the line to the video game machines was pretty long, so people who were in a hurry still ordered at the counter.

Also, I slept in a barn, and discovered kittens under my bed.  Oh, and I went grocery shopping with Disney's animated Hercules.  But I don't remember much about that.

No comments: